|Minimum Order Quantity||1000 Piece|
|Exhalation Type||Without Valve|
|Number of Layers||5|
|Material||Cotton, melt blown|
|Usage/Application||Anti Pollution, Medical Purpose, Industrial Safety|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
1. Failure to follow all instructions and limitations concerning the use of the respirator
and/or failure to wear the respirator for the whole duration of exposure to
contaminants can seriously reduce the performance characteristics of the respirator
and lead to illness, injury or death.
2. Before occupational use of this respirator a written respiratory protection program
must e implemented meeting all the local government requirements.
In the United States employers must comply with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.134
which includes medical evaluation, training and fit testing
3. Discard the respirator and replace with a new one if:
Excessive clogging of the respirator causes breathing difficulty.
The respirator becomes damaged.
Discard the respirator and replace with a new one after every use.
4. Leave the contaminated area if dizziness, irritation or other distress occurs.
1. DO NOT use the respirator or enter or stay in a contaminated area under the following
• Atmosphere contains less than 19.5% oxygen.
If you smell or taste contaminant.
• For protection against gases or vapors.
Contaminants or their concentration are unknown or immediately dangerous to
life or health.
Concentration of contaminants exceed maximum use concentration in applicable
OSHA standards or applicable government regulations or 10 times the PEL
(Permissible Exposure Limit), whichever is lower.
For sandblasting, paint-spray operations, asbestos.
2. Do NOT modify or misuse the respirator.
3. DO NOT use the respirator with beard or other facial hairs that interferes with direct
contact between the face and the edge of the respirator, or any other conditions
that may prevent a good face-seal.