|Minimum Order Quantity||200 Number|
|Brand||Oceanic Health Care|
Sutra Neti (Nasal Cleansing Yoga) Steps, Benefits and Precautions Health No Comments Health Ads by Everything you need to know about Sutra neti
- What is Sutra neti?
- Sutra neti preparation
- What should be used in sutra neti?
- Sutra neti practice time
- How to do sutra neti: Steps of doing rubber neti
- Top 15 health benefits of Sutra neti
- What are precautions for sutra neti?
- Scientific explanation of the Sutraneti
What is Sutra Neti?
Sutra neti is a nasal cleansing yoga exercise wherein the nasal area and outer respiratory regions are decongested with the help of soft thread. Initially, the soft thread is inserted through one nostril and tries to bring out through the mouth. The same process should be repeated with another nostril. After having mastery of the process, it can be inserted through one nostril and try to make it out through another nostril. But one thing should be kept in mind that it always should be practiced under the supervision of a yoga expert.
Health benefits of Sutra neti
- Nasal congestion: This is one of the best yoga exercises to clean the nasal region.
- Sinus: Sutra neti along with jalneti has the power to cure all nasal related disorders like sinusitis, blockage of nasal passage, etc. It massages the membranes and sinus glands thereby strengthening them. It is also good for nose and throat, tonsillitis and catarrh.
- ENT cleansing: The regular practice of this cleansing yoga ensures to rejuvenate the entire ENT region thus prevents with many diseases of this region of the body.
- Brain cells: Sutra neti also makes the brain cells fresh and refresh, improves the function of tear duct and olfactory zone of the brain.
- Eyesight: It helps to stimulate the nerves and improves functions of the eyes and eyesight.
- Protects from viruses and bacteria: It increases resistance to invasion by viruses and bacteria.
- Mucous deposit: It clears away the dried up mucus deposits and foreign particles and removes stagnation of the blood.
- Balances the nostrils: This practice greatly assists in balancing the airflow of the two nostrils.
- Stimulates the Ajnacakra: The practice of this yoga engages the Kosas and stimulates the Ājñācakra, the psychic centre in the midbrain.
- Cough and Cold: The practicing of sutra neti is good in the prevention and management of cold, cough and sneezing.
- Item Code: sutra
- Production Capacity: 1000
- Delivery Time: 2-3 days
- Packaging Details: 1000 pieces in a carton